Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today is yet another day where I have spent time doing nothing. Its been this way for quite a while now and really dont like it. I too want to have a busy life doing things that keep me occupied, mentally and physically. No doubt I enjoy playing and the process involved in making myself a better cricketer is a thoroughly enjoyable one but for the past one year, my intensity has dropped as far as actual practice goes. My mind refuses to bring its guard down though. perhaps thats the reason why i still manage to be a reasonable performer.

To overcome my boredom I'm getting into the habit of reading and its been working pretty well. There isn't really a particular genre that i prefer, which gives me the opportunity to explore wider areas. Let me wait and see if that gets me somewhere, afterall, time is something i have in plenty at the moment.

I guess thats my frustration vented out for the time being atleast.

No comments: