Saturday, July 26, 2008

Second Week of Cricket

When cricket starts everything else takes a backseat. That is both good and bad. For instance this is only the second time in two weeks that i have realised that i wanted to blog.

At home both parents and friends alike used to complain that when Cricket practice or matches start then there is a paradigm shift in the other activities I do. But this situation has currently changed, and this time its not because I was any less involved, but my friends and parents have become equally busy :) This does save me from all the lectures that i would have received if they noticed the hours I dont spend at home.

There is a certain level of commitment that I expect with reference to cricket from me and as much as I think I should not worry about how others in the team take, I cant stop myself from getting irritated in the obvious lack of commitment and interest. I have enough people telling me that I should not let others bother me, but just doesnt work. By nature I need to keep talking to my colleagues and discuss improvement in myself and others too. But the past week has been a rather quiet one for me at the ground. I have forced myself to keep mum to all the nonsense that happens around me and it is becomeing exceedingly difficult and so this blog today is like a mini confession of the chances of my losing my temper in the last week of practice. God please forgive if I say real nasty words to those who richly deserve it.

Hoping that things dont go out of proportion, I sign off..... :)

1 comment:

Nikhil said...

U have done very well wz regards to ur temper i guess...hehehe