Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Vague Thoughts

I decided that i was going to blog today but there is nothing cohesive in my mind and in my life at the moment. Everything is hazy and i'm not able to form a clear picture of how tomorrow will be.

I have often been faced with this kind of a situation simply because i have not worked in an organised environment for most part of my life post education. Work gets you into a sort of scheduled life. I know that tomorrow would be certain. But maybe thats also why i have not been able to settle down to work in an office.

I like it when tomorrows are filled with surprises, unanticipated moves and exciting activities. Monotony bogs me down. (But the monotony of playing is blissful. I can never get bored of it.)

To me life is full of surprises and blind curves that challenge not just the body and mind but also the soul. Involvement is of utmost importance. Even if I were to drink water i'd like to be involved in doing that activity... I know that i'm taking it kind of too far but I guess you get my point.

But what irritates me is that I am not doing what i want to do for a living. I have always felt that there are very few jobs that touch the heart in ways beyond expression. Journalism is one of them. Sometimes i regret not having bitten my teeth through my Pune fiasco. I would have made it big somewhere by now. But I would have lost out on Cricket and i guess I just couldn't do it then.

However i have now realised that i must pursue my career in a place of my interest, fitness and training. This again is something that will help make others lives better and that way make them appreciate the joys of living a healthy life!!!! :) I would love to make that small difference in someones life, it would mean alot to me and that I'm sure of.

Anyway, considering the number of turns my life has taken till date, not forgetting the turns that i have to manage through the day, I'm only hoping i live up to my expectation of myself...

No comments: