Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Power of The Early Morn...

I have very often been asked, why the hell do you wake up early in the morning when you can enjoy sleeping and staying in your dreamland.

But i ask myself, dont I have to wake up to make sure my dream comes through!!! Only recently did i get this forward on my mobile, its a quote from De. Kalam, "Dreams are not what one gets when they sleep, but are ones which does not let a man sleep"

I wake up early to fulfil those dreams, quite literally, because i need to go for practice in the morning and the more i practice with sincerity, I can hope to achieve my dreams. But let me be honest, I do all my routine nowadays only cos i love it, I dont see myself fulfilling my dream and yet i will work just as hard because that alone gives me happiness and satisfaction. :) (Nikhil dont think am being pessimistic, just practical!!!!)

The other thing that makes early morning special is the fresh air that we get into our systems, rejuvenating us from within. It makes my mind calm and gives me the time alone that i need for the day.

Just imagine the tranquility that silence can bring in a day otherwise filled with noise and dirt (both to the ear and body). These are just somethings that make my day. There have hardly been days when i have thought about sleeping late, it just doesnt interest me. My colleagues and friends otherwise think of me as being wierd, but all i can tell them is, try what i do and let me see if you all can feel a difference in your day. But i'm also sure that most of them would probably come up to me and say that the only difference in the day was the fact that they felt sleepy for the remainder of the day. :)

I guess the reason i am writing about the powers of early rising is because I just love it and just as people write about planting trees, not using plasic and all that i'm writing about rising early.

This might thought of waste of time by many, but what the hell, its my blog and i'm writing what i want to write about. I'm sorry this is what i wanted for today. Please forgive me my dear friend and fiance. (Both great lovers of sleeping late and haters of early mornnig risers :) Love you both for being the exact of opposite for what I'm, guess thats the spice of life!!!!!!)

No comments: