Tuesday, February 10, 2009

New Life Out Here In Amchi Mumbai!!!

The marriage bonanza ended, the cricket fever came down and now I'm where I'm where I am meant to be. In Mumbai, with my husband and being a 'home maker' (I hope that tag is there only for a few more months as a full time job description though!!!!)

But I have to accept something, I didnt really expect to fit into this role too well, but from my initial self analysis, I haven't been too bad. Cooking too has been rather palatable and that was something totally unexpected. Am quite proud of it myself.

But if Nikhil thought I would stop at this, he is wrong. I'm going to keep myself occupied by simply dishing out new cuisines for his ever inquisitive taste buds!!! :)

Now that I have enough time to pen my thoughts, lemme get serious about it and be happy. So heres wishing me lots of happiness while I blow my mind off writing!!!

No comments: