Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Apparent Lack of time!!

Despite the fact that I have loads of time in my hand, writing still seems to be taking the back seat. I plan to do alot of things on the comp and the minute i start browsing though some ridiculous and absolutely worthless sites I lose focus and forget to update my blog.

I read once that people who are the busiest seem to have time for everything because its all planned and well executed, whereas people like me tend to waste time and then claim to have time for nothing, what hypocrisy!!!

Another thought just passed my idle mind, why not take up a piece of world news (can be related to sport, human rights, politics.. anything really) and write my thoughts on it!! Doesnt seem to be a bad idea, this might infact give me an opportunity to look into other areas of interest for myself.

Let me start today itself, but not now, simply because I havent really read to through any article of interest yet. But maybe later in the day I can expect myself to write. Until then.....

No comments: